| “Gringoire put out his hand for the little bag, but she drew back. 'Do not touch it! It is an amulet, and either you will do mischief to the charm, or it will hurt you.'”|
-Victor Marie Hugo, _Notre Dame de Paris_, Book II, chapter VII “A Wedding Night”. 1831.
- Amulet of faith: Increases piety gain and gift drop rate by 33%, but causes you to lose 33% of your piety when un-equipped.
- Amulet of the gourmand: Grants gourmand, where you can eat chunks at any satiation level.
- Amulet of guardian spirit: Grants spirit shield, where damage taken is divided proportionally between HP and MP. Drains MP to 0 on equip.
- Amulet of harm: Increases damage taken and damage dealt by 20% and 30% respectively.
- Amulet of inaccuracy: Comes cursed and decreases player to-hit on melee attacks and spells alike by 5.
- Amulet of magic regeneration: Increases magic regeneration rate by 0.2 per turn.
- Amulet of rage: Grants the Evoke Berserk Rage ability, allowing the player to berserk at will.
- +X Amulet of reflection: Increases the player's SH score by X, and grants the reflection ego.
- Amulet of regeneration: Increases HP regeneration rate by 0.4 per turn.
|Amulets||Faith • Guardian spirit • Gourmand • Harm • Inaccuracy • Magic regeneration • Rage • Reflection • Regeneration|
|Rings||Dexterity • Evasion • Fire • Flight • Ice • Intelligence • Loudness • Magical power • Poison resistance • Positive energy • Protection • Protection from cold • Protection from fire • Protection from magic • Resist corrosion • See invisible • Slaying • Stealth • Strength • Teleportation • Wizardry|