|A length of stylish fabric. At its creation, enchantments were woven into it, and as such it cannot accept further enchantment.|
Scarves will always spawn with an ego, and can attain unique egos not found on regular cloaks.
Scarves can appear with the following egos:
- Repulsion - reduces the chance of missile attacks hitting the wearer.
- Resistance - provides rF+ and rC+.
- Invisibility - can be evoked to become invisible in exchange for HP drain.
- Harm - increases damage dealt by 30% and damage received by 20%.
- Shadows - reduces LOS by 1 tile.
Randart scarves will always spawn with these egos, too.
While providing no AC on their own, scarves can appear with unique and useful enchantments that may provide situational benefits. If your character has fairly high AC already, it may be worth the sacrifice to provide multiple resistances or a means of repelling missiles.
- Prior to 0.30, scarves couldn't appear as randarts.
- In 0.26, the shadows ego was added.
- Prior to 0.25, scarves could have the Cloud immunity and Spirit shield egos instead of Invisibility and Harm.
- Prior to 0.21, scarves could appear as randarts. Randart scarves in 0.20 often spawned with cloak egos (instead of scarf-exclusive egos), essentially making them the same as a cloak.
- Scarves were added in 0.20.
|Body Armour|| Leather armour • Ring mail • Scale mail • Chain mail • Plate armour • Crystal plate armour
Robe • Animal skin • Troll leather armour • Steam dragon scales • Acid dragon scales •
|Miscellaneous||Hat • Helmet • Cloak • Scarf • Gloves • Boots • Barding|
|Shields||Buckler • Kite shield • Tower shield • Orb|