| A talisman charged with arcane forces of unknown provenance, to be worn as jewellery on a finger.
"A ring of gold and a milk-white dove
-Oscar Wilde, "Chanson". 1881.
A ring is a type of jewellery. Most characters may wear one ring on each hand, paw, or tentacle. This usually limits you to two rings at a time, but octopodes may wear eight, and anyone wearing a macabre finger necklace gets one extra slot. In spite of their additional limbs, formicids are still limited to two ring slots.
- Ring of sustain attributes (Removed in 0.19)
- Ring of invisibility (Removed in 0.18)
- Ring of hunger (Removed in 0.15)
- Ring of levitation (Removed in 0.12)
- Ring of life protection (Replaced with the ring of positive energy in 0.13)
- Ring of sustenance (Removed in 0.15)
- Ring of regeneration (Base type changed to amulet in 0.16)
- Ring of teleport control (Removed in 0.17)
|Amulets||Dismissal • Faith • Guardian spirit • Gourmand • Harm • Inaccuracy • Magic regeneration • Rage • Reflection • Regeneration|
|Rings||Dexterity • Evasion • Fire • Flight • Ice • Intelligence • Loudness • Magical power • Poison resistance • Positive energy • Protection • Protection from cold • Protection from fire • Protection from magic • Resist corrosion • See invisible • Slaying • Stealth • Strength • Sustain attributes • Teleportation • Wizardry|