Demonspawn blood saint
Version 0.28: This article may not be up to date for the latest stable release of Crawl.
For a list of all demonspawn, see list of demonspawn.
|demonspawn blood saint 6|
|Attack1|| 20 (hit: fire)
|Uses|| Weapons & armour|
|A half-mortal, half-demonic creature, radiating an intense heat. It weaves powerful and unpredictable spells of devastation.|
Demonspawn blood saints are demonspawn who can cast semi-random conjurations and empower nearby allies. They can be found in the Pandemonium.
|Spell set I|
|Slot1||Legendary Destruction (3d19 / 3d21 / 3d25)||Priest flag|
|Slot2||Call of Chaos||Priest flag|
- Prior to 0.28, demonspawns with the blood saint class could have any base (monstrous, gelid, infernal, or torturous), instead of all of them being infernal.
- Prior to 0.19, blood saint's Legendary Destruction had six possible magical effects: Orb of Electrocution, Lehudib's Crystal Spear, Orb of Destruction, Ghostly Fireball, Fireball, and Flash Freeze. The caster randomly conjured only one of those effects at a time instead of two.
- In 0.19, blood saints got Call of Chaos.
- Prior to 0.17, they could temporally heal themselves and nearby allies with Ephemeral Infusion. Also, each casting of Legendary Destruction injured them for 10 HP.
- Blood saints were added in 0.14.
- 0.28 articles
- Hit type
- Fire flavour
- Fire resistance
- Fire resistance 3
- Torment resistance
- Miasma resistance
- Holy vulnerability
- Silver vulnerability
- Human intelligence
- Weapons armour
- Starting equipment
- Open doors
- Natural holiness
- Medium monsters
- Evil monsters
- Speaking monster