Demonspawn blood saint
For a list of all demonspawn, see list of demonspawn.
|A half-mortal, half-demonic creature, radiating an intense heat. It weaves powerful and unpredictable spells of devastation.|
Demonspawn blood saints are demonspawn who can cast semi-random conjurations and empower nearby allies. They can be found in the Pandemonium.
- Prior to 0.28, demonspawns with the blood saint class could have any base (monstrous, gelid, infernal, or torturous), instead of all of them being infernal.
- Prior to 0.19, blood saint's Legendary Destruction had six possible magical effects: Orb of Electrocution, Lehudib's Crystal Spear, Orb of Destruction, Ghostly Fireball, Fireball, and Flash Freeze. The caster randomly conjured only one of those effects at a time instead of two.
- In 0.19, blood saints got Call of Chaos.
- Prior to 0.17, they could temporally heal themselves and nearby allies with Ephemeral Infusion. Also, each casting of Legendary Destruction injured them for 10 HP.
- Blood saints were added in 0.14.