|A demon prince once possessed a hunger for power that was exceptional even by the standards of his kind. He betrayed his realm to Lugonu, and his reward was to become this twisted mass of corruption, now known only as Mlioglotl.
Mlioglotl can appear in the following locations:
Tips & Tricks
- Mlioglotl is a very high-tier threat for the places he spawns in, similar to Mara. Alone, he is naturally fast, hits hard (especially when mighted), is resistant to many elements, and is quite durable. But he can summon creatures from the Abyss, which can be far out-of-depth. If he summons too many creatures, consider teleporting away (or any other method of escape).
- Remember you don't have to kill everything in Crawl! Skipping the floor he's on is perfectly reasonable.
- Unlike most demonic abilities, Mlioglotl's Corrupt is stopped by silence and waterlog, since it's considered "priestly". With high Evocations skill, a phial of floods can give you enough time to kill him before any summons appear. Strong melee/ranged fighters can buff up, use a scroll of silence, and fight. He can still Might when silenced, however.
- Mlioglotl is weak to silver and holy wrath.
- Mlioglotl has good willpower, but a scroll of vulnerability will make it reasonable for a wand of paralysis or Hexes spells to work. However, use this with extreme caution, since Corrupt can create great orbs of eyes, dread liches, and other will-checking threats. It's heavily recommended to have a way to silence/waterlog him when using vulnerability.
- Followers of Yredelemnul can convert him into a powerful bound soul. Mlioglotl's abyssal summons include liches and starcursed masses, which makes him strong enough for the late game.