|| You have been transformed into a sentient fungus. You are highly evasive and can release spores to cause confusion when attacking in melee, but are unable to move when hostile creatures are present. You are resistant to poison and immune to negative energy.
Any equipped weapons and armour are melded, and you are unable to cast spells. The effectiveness of your melee attacks while in this form is based on experience level instead of on Unarmed Combat skill.
Fungus form is a bad form that can be inflicted on the player by the Polymorph spell, turning you into a creature similar to a wandering mushroom.
- The player can't move while there are hostile monsters in line of sight.
- The player can't cast spells.
- All equipment is melded except for jewellery.
| Fungus Form
- Prior to 0.27, fungus form could not confuse unbreathing monsters.
- Prior to 0.22, players in fungus form could not use wands.
- Prior to 0.20, players in fungus form could wear hats and helmets.
- Prior to 0.19, this form provided a very high stealth modifier, 30.
- Prior to 0.15, players didn't hunger and couldn't drink potions or eat while in fungus form.
- Prior to 0.14, players in fungus form could not shout or command allies.
- Prior to 0.13, fungus form also gave you one rank of fire vulnerability unless you also worshiped Fedhas Madash.
- Fungus form was added in 0.12.