Wisp Form is one of the bad forms that can happen when the player character is polymorphed. It resembles the monster insubstantial wisp. It has the following characteristics:
- You can't use weapons, armour, or jewellery.
- You can't cast spells.
- You can't evoke wands.
- Randomly blinks from time to time (10% chance each turn).
- Sometimes moves as if confused, although won't bump into walls or into allies (10% chance each turn)
- In 0.22, most bad forms will be able to evoke wands.
- Prior to 0.15, wisp form allowed the player to blink as an ability, but prevented you from reading scrolls. It also granted perfect conservation, protecting your consumables from item destruction.
- Wisp Form was added in 0.12.
| Wisp Form