|Radioactive humanoids that draw strength from their magical contamination. If they accumulate too much contamination, they meltdown.|
- Nuclear powered: Plutonians do not suffer from hunger, naturally suffer from magical contamination, by default hovering around grey or yellow contamination. This does not result in dangerous explosions or bad mutations, but does mean you are often backlit and cannot go invisible.
- Overload: Plutonians can choose to release magical contamination at will, releasing a powerful burst of non-elemental damage to everything within two tiles of you (yourself included). Costs 2 MP.
- Meltdown: Once you reach red contamination or worse, you are at risk of having a meltdown. This occurs in place of the normal violent release of magical contamination, and is a massive non-elemental explosion which injures everything in your line of sight. This reduces your contamination to a safe yellow level once again, but also inflicts large amounts of rot, semi-permanently reducing your max HP.
- Warriors: Fighter
- Zealots: Berserker, Abyssal Knight, Death Knight
- Mages: Wizard, Fire Elementalist, Ice Elementalist, Air Elementalist, Earth Elementalist, Venom Mage
Starting Skill and Equipment
Difficulty of Play
The higher the value, the better the aptitude.
|Maces & Flails||0||Summonings||-1|
Points of interest:
- No hunger system, so feel free to spam berserk, Elyvilon's pacification, and high level spells to your heart's content.
- No contamination threat: Don't worry too much about spell failure percentages. Also, no invisibility, poor stealth.
- Overload: A heavy nuke that self-harms, but blasts everything within 2 tiles. Excellent against high-EV or swarm threats in the early game, such as killer bees.
- Slow leveling, no real skill focus: Play them however you see fit, but don't diversify too much or you'll be very underpowered.