The following weapons use the Throwing skill:
Anything not listed above can still be thrown, but it is usually useless to do so, as it will do little to no damage.
- In 0.24, blowguns were removed, tomahawks were replaced with boomerangs, and needles were replaced with new darts.
- In 0.18, throwing speed was changed to work like weapons do, making it somewhat slower. The effect of poisoned needles was tied to the Throwing skill.
- In 0.17, many species got their Throwing aptitude decreased. Heavy armour stopped penalizing the throwing speed.
- In 0.15, ranged combat was changed to work more like melee combat, making throwing more viable option. Also, darts were removed.
- In 0.14, tomahawks were added. Spears, daggers, clubs, and hand axes stopped functioning as throwing weapons.
- In 0.8, Evaporate stopped using the Throwing skill.
- In 0.6, blowguns started using the Throwing skill instead of the Darts skill.
- In 0.3, javelins and throwing nets were added.
|Melee||Short Blades • Long Blades • Axes • Maces & Flails • Polearms • Staves • Unarmed Combat|
|Ranged||Bows • Crossbows • Throwing • Slings|
|Physical||Fighting • Armour • Dodging • Stealth • Shields|
|Magical||Spellcasting • Invocations • Evocations|
|Spell Schools||Air • Conjurations • Earth • Fire • Hexes • Ice • Necromancy • Poison • Summoning • Translocations • Transmutations|