For a list of all constructs, see list of constructs.
| An animated figure made completely of electricity, created in some demented wizard's experiment.
“I sing the Body electric”
Electric golems are one of the more dangerous monsters in the Realm of Zot. They move as fast as spriggans and Blink constantly while shooting lightning or annihilating you in melee. They're much more resistant to electricity and poison than they are to fire and cold.
Tips & Tricks
- Electricity resistance and decent AC are mandatory for survival. If you lack rElec, quaff a potion of resistance while fighting an electric golem. If you can't kill it before the potion wears off (or if you don't have any potions), teleport away.
- Don't even attempt Zot:5 unless you have electricity resistance (though you should have found at least something by the time you get there).
- Even if you do have rElec, don't let an electric golem catch you where it can multizap you. Fight them with either open space or metal walls behind you, and be prepared to move if it blinks to a more dangerous angle.
- Electric golems have high EV, so you may wish to use unavoidable spells like Fireball or Airstrike.
- While electric golems cannot be affected by Lee's Rapid Deconstruction like other golems can, they aren't immune to shrapnel (in fact, their low AC makes it rather effective). Earth Elementalists can blow up surrounding walls to damage them, though due to the noise this is inadvisable on Zot:5 unless you have major crowd-control spells.