For a list of all spriggans, see list of spriggans.
|First and most fearful of her kind, the Enchantress rules over the spriggans of the dungeon. She wears an opalescent outfit made of dragon skin that shimmers with many colours.|
The Enchantress is a rare spriggan unique who leads a band of spriggan defenders, berserkers, and air mages. She spawns with a powerful weapon (16% chance of distortion) and the suit of faerie dragon scales (essentially a randomly enchanted artifact acid dragon scales), has an innate Repel Missiles effect up at all times, is incredibly evasive, and knows several dangerous Hexes.
Tips & Tricks
- The Enchantress and her band of allies can be devastating if faced all at once and are very difficult to escape. If you see spriggans, try to lure them away a few at a time; even if the Enchantress isn't part of the band, it's still a good habit.
- You'll want massive amounts of willpower to reduce the impact of her hexes, and high AC/GDR will reduce the sting of her demon whip.
- Avoid flying during this fight; her air mages will tear flying characters to shreds with Airstrike. As for the defenders and berserkers, you can neutralize them best by fighting in a hallway and only allowing one opponent to reach you at a time.
- As she can deny you the ability to teleport, try to have another means of escape at your disposal, such as Haste plus a timely Swiftness.
- Actually hitting her can be a huge pain, especially for ranged weapon users. If possible, use spells like Airstrike, Fireball, Lee's Rapid Deconstruction, or anything else that bypasses EV.
- Be sure to check out the faerie dragon scales she drops. Its usefulness can vary wildly, but has the potential to be extremely worthwhile.
- You can also find the Enchantress in Dungeon Sprint IV: Fedhas' Mad Dash.
- Prior to 0.25, the Enchantress had permanent Deflect Missiles instead of Repel Missiles.
- Prior to 0.14, she would only appear in massive spriggan-themed vaults that would rarely generate in the lower floors of the Dungeon.
- Prior to 0.13, she knew Banishment in place of Dimension Anchor, Strip Resistance, and Mass Confusion.
- In 0.7, she could be generated in Wizard mode. She was added into the standard game in 0.8.
- During the short period in which the Enchanted Forest generated in trunk, the Enchantress was guaranteed to spawn on the lowest floor.