For a list of all ogres, see list of ogres.
|An especially cunning ogre-mage.|
Tips & Tricks
- If you see Erolcha, buff up your willpower -- characters who first meet Erolcha are unlikely to be prepared to survive in the Abyss.
- You can block her line of fire with summons or other monsters; she might still be able to hit you with a Fireball, but that's often better than being sent to the Abyss.
- Erolcha has only modest HP and poor defenses. Hit her hard and she'll fall quickly, but be aware that she can have decent melee damage output if she's carrying a giant spiked club.
- Despite her description as an "especially cunning ogre-mage", she actually has considerably less HD than an actual ogre mage, and a generally less-dangerous spell set, since she lacks Haste Other. She does appear considerably earlier than normal ogre mages, though.
- Although she has the same spell set as wizards, her spells do slightly less damage because she has lower hit dice.
- Prior to 0.27, Erolcha could have one of several spell sets:
- Prior to 0.25, Erolcha could have Iskenderun's Mystic Blast instead of Force Lance.
- Prior to 0.19, Erolcha could cast Bolt of Fire, Confuse, Magic Dart, Throw Flame, Sting, and Venom Bolt. Also, she had five spell sets instead of three.
- Prior to 0.17, Erolcha could cast Teleport Self and Teleport Other.