Ice Magic skill determines how easily you can cast spells that employ ice, cold, and frost.
Ice Magic provides many subtle spells: whenever they cause passive effects, wreck havoc on a large area, or both. In this way, the school strikes a good balance between offense and defense. Ice-based spells are generally resistible with cold resistance.
- Main Texts
- Book of Frost: Freeze, Frozen Ramparts, Hailstorm
- Book of Ice: Freezing Cloud, Simulacrum, Polar Vortex
- Book of Rime: Frozen Ramparts, Ice Form, Summon Ice Beast
- Book of the Tundra: Hailstorm, Ice Form, Simulacrum
- Book of Winter: Ozocubu's Armour, Metabolic Englaciation, Simulacrum
- Ozocubu's Autobiography: Ozocubu's Armour, Ozocubu's Refrigeration
- Other Texts
- Book of Beasts: Summon Ice Beast
- Book of Burglary: Ensorcelled Hibernation
- Book of Dreams: Ensorcelled Hibernation
- Book of Sloth: Metabolic Englaciation
- Trismegistus Codex: Freezing Cloud
- The Unrestrained Analects: Ozocubu's Refrigeration
- 0.27 redesigned Absolute Zero into Maxwell's Capacitive Coupling, an Air spell. Conversely, Tornado has been renamed to Polar Vortex, an Ice spell.
- 0.25 removed Throw Frost, Throw Icicle, Bolt of Cold, and Glaciate as part of the spell rework, adding Frozen Ramparts, Hailstorm, and Absolute Zero.
|Weapons||Short Blades • Long Blades • Ranged Weapons|
|Physical||Fighting • Armour • Dodging • Stealth • Shields|
|Magical||Spellcasting • Invocations • Evocations|
|Spell Schools||Air • Conjurations • Earth • Fire • Hexes • Ice • Necromancy • Poison • Summoning • Translocations • Transmutations|