Earth Magic skill determines how easily you can use spells that shape or use earth, stone, iron and other such materials.
Earth Magic spells deal physical damage, having no elemental resistance. Its Conjurations abuse this fact, being single target spells with good damage, but relatively poor accuracy. The school also has a variety of supportive spells, namely Transmutations.
- Main Texts
- Book of Annihilations: Shatter
- Book of Armaments: Stone Arrow, Animate Armour, Lehudib's Crystal Spear
- Book of the Earth: Leda's Liquefaction, Lee's Rapid Deconstruction, Statue Form
- Book of Geomancy: Sandblast, Passwall, Stone Arrow
- Book of Iron: Animate Armour, Iron Shot
- Other Texts
- Book of Alchemy: Petrify
- Book of Blasting: Lee's Rapid Deconstruction
- Book of Burglary: Passwall
- Great Wizards, Vol. II: Borgnjor's Vile Clutch
- Book of the Hunter: Leda's Liquefaction
- Book of the Moon: Lehudib's Crystal Spear
- Book of Power: Iron Shot
- Book of Sloth: Petrify, Statue Form
- Book of Unlife: Borgnjor's Vile Clutch
- 0.28 Only monsters can cast Bolt of Magma.
- 0.27 Added Animate Armour.
- 0.21 Added Borgnjor's Vile Clutch.
- 0.18 Removed Stoneskin.
- 0.8 Added Leda's Liquefaction.
- 0.5 Added Petrify.
|Weapons||Short Blades • Long Blades • Ranged Weapons|
|Physical||Fighting • Armour • Dodging • Stealth • Shields|
|Magical||Spellcasting • Invocations • Evocations|
|Spell Schools||Air • Conjurations • Earth • Fire • Hexes • Ice • Necromancy • Poison • Summoning • Translocations • Transmutations|